- Credit card holds: see the lodging page.
The program is available online. See the program page.
- The hotel is sold out Saturday, October 10. We are negotiating for
more rooms on Friday, October 9. We are working on an alternate hotel
in San Juan for those nights as well.
- Government rate room reservation is now available. See the Accomodations page.
- The AAS roommate search forum is running. See the Lodging page for
- Exhibitors should contact Laronda Boyce <firstname.lastname@example.org> for
information and reservations.
- Registration is now on-site only. See Registration page for rates,
but please don't register there.
- Late Abstract submission has closed
- The accomodations page is now
available with a link to the hotel's meeting
website and a roommate search bulletin
- Workshops, registration and an evening reception
will be on Sunday, October 4. Scientific sessions will run from
Monday morning, October 5, through Friday afternoon, October
- Bring your family! There are lots of attractions for the family to enjoy. There is a
children's activity program available during the day.
- The DPS maintains information for students and first time
Important Dates and Deadlines:
- Pre-Registration is open! Sign up for the
- Abstract submission is open!
- The abstract deadline has passed.
- July 29 2009 - Workshop proposal deadline
- September 1 2009 - Regular registration deadline (prices go up
again after this date).
- September 7 2009 - Deadline for reserving hotel rooms at the meeting rate.
- September 8 2009 5 PM EDT / 21:00 UTC - Late abstract deadline
- October 4, 2009 - Registration opens, 3:30 p.m.
- October 4, 2009 - Opening Reception, 6-10 p.m.
- October 5, 2009 - Conference Begins!
- October 10 2009 - Arecibo Observatory tours (separate fee). Sign
up as part of registration.
Meeting Supporters (so far):
Questions can be directed to Mike Nolan (email@example.com, +1
787 878 2612 ext 212)
2009 September 29 09:52:31 AST