DPS 2009, Fajardo, Puerto Rico
How to Register
There are various ways to register for a DPS Meeting: Online, mail, or
fax. Please do not submit more than one registration form as this may
result in duplicate charges to your account.
- Registration is open!
- Early Registration closed: 2009 July 23
Regular Registration closes 2009 September 1
- Sign up for the Arecibo observatory tour as part of
registration. Space is limited, so register early.
Registration Rate Schedule
|Full Registration ||Early||Regular||On Site|
|1-23 July||24 July - 1 Sept ||After 1 Sept |
|One Day Registration|
Voluntarios del los universidades en Puerto Rico, favor de hablar con Profa. Mayra Lebron para detailles.
The banquet will be $80 for members and $60 for student members.
The Arecibo Observatory tour will be $45
per person, to cover the cost of the
buses, lunch, and some on-site equipment rental. No,
we're not making any money on it. "Platform tours" are
limited in capacity, so sign up early. The
"non-platform" tours will be available at the meeting
through Tuesday October 6 for $50.
Registration has closed. All registration is now on-site. See you there!
- Go to
register for DPS09. Alternately, you can access members.aas.org and
select meeting registration from the menu bar.
- If you have an AAS record, enter your login
and password. The "My Login" feature is available for resetting
- If you need to verify how your name and email address appear in
your AAS record when using "My Login", use the Public Directory found
on www.aas.org. To update an email
address contact firstname.lastname@example.org
or 202-328-2010, ext. 101.
- If you have verified that you do not have an existing AAS record, click create a new user record. You will need to enter
your personal contact information.
Paper form (Mail or Fax)
- A PDF version of the registration form may be obtained here.
- Registration and payment may be faxed or mailed to:
DPS Meeting Registration
American Astronomical Society
2000 Florida Ave., NW, Suite 400
Washington, DC 20009-1231
FAX: 202 234 7850
- When registering by mail, you may pay by check, money order,
Visa, MasterCard, or American Express. When registering by fax, the
only acceptable payment method is a credit card. All payments are due
at the time the registration form is submitted. Therefore, purchase
orders are not allowed. Checks or money orders should be made to
"AAS/DPS Meeting." Remittance should be made in US funds drawn on a US
Please contact email@example.com
or fax 202-234-7850.
Please note: Full Registrations may not be changed to One Day
Registrations; however, One Day Registrations may be upgraded to Full
Registrations at anytime.
Requests for cancellations must be received in writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax
Please allow 4-6 weeks for all refunds to be processed.
- Cancellation of Registration
- 24 August 2009 - Registration refund less the $25.00 processing fee
- 25 August-21 September 2008 - Registration refund less the $50.00
- Cancellation of Banquet ticket
- 21 September 2008 - Last day for refund
- Registrants may sell their banquet tickets using the message
board onsite during the meeting. Please visit the registration desk
No refunds will be given after 21 September 2009.
2009 October 01 10:44:16 AST